Monday, June 13, 2011

Blog Status Update

Astute readers of this blog may have realized now that I have not been diligent in certain things I mentioned in the last blog update. The main grievance has been the lack of a special weekly essay on a select topic. Let me assure you that I plan to rectify this matter very soon. At the moment, it's a matter of picking out the best topic to write about. Sometimes the hardest part about writing is...how to get started.

One positive announcement is the purchase of a digital camera. This means now I can actually post original photographs (namely cooking?), instead of borrowing from other websites. The said camera is shown below: a Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS. It is actually a "gift" from my dad, who has frequently lamented at my lack of a digital camera. All I know right now that it is small, feels good in the hand, and boasts a 12.1 megapixel-capable lens. Maybe I will post a review of the camera in the coming weeks.

(Image links to Amazon.com listing if you are interested...)

Aside from the camera announcement, I have noticed a slight increase in readership to roughly 50 views a day (from 5-10 before). This is very encouraging news! I can now safely put my self-satirizing insinuations of "imagery readers" to rest. And rest assured folks, Blogger doesn't track you or anything of the sort -- all I see are the number of views per day (which I suspect includes my own also).

Lastly, I am still working on possibly migrating this blog to its own website. I already purchased the domain name www.chroniclesofyp.com but the issue is finding the time or an expert who can help migrate all the data. Cross yours fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment